An Engaging and Informative Speaker for your Group or Next Event…
Do you need a speaker to educate or inform on a financial topic but are afraid you’ll end up boring your audience to death? Then have no fear, because boring is one of the last words used to describe Jerry Lynch!
Jerry is a highly sought after financial speaker and has been featured frequently in the media and has spoken at events that included speakers such as Suze Orman, Damon John, and Barbara Corcoran.
Because JFL Total Wealth Management is focused on a total wealth management and financial planning approach, we have the ability to speak on a variety of financial topics. We strive to educate investors through providing valuable tools and resources to reinforce strategic financial planning for the future.
Here is a list of our prior speaking events or guest appearances:
- 4 Phases of Retirement with keynote speaker Suze Orman
- Tips for the Savvy Investor with keynote speaker Damon John
- Ask the Biz with keynote speaker Barbara Corcoran
- Bergan County NJSCPA®- Keynote speaker- Tax problems in IRA’s
- Morris County Family Law Bar Association
- Four Seasons- Tax Planning for Retirees
- Metropolitan Fastener Distributors Association- Economic & Business Seminar
- CNBC- Regular guest on two shows (The Big Idea: Donny Deutsch & On The Money)
- WABC Talk Radio- Curtis Silwa
- Road to Personal Wealth-Ask The Biz Brain Panel (Star Ledger- Suze Orman)
- Savvy Ladies – Women & Baby Boomers Presentation
We can present on the following financial and investing topics:
- Retirement Planning
- Investing and Portfolio Development
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Income Planning and Analysis
- Investment in Real Estate Properties
If you have a need for a speaker for your group or event or are simply interested in learning more about our speaking services for future opportunities, please contact us at (973) 439-1190 or fill out our contact form .